I know this is a long video, but well worth watching. The video was put together over the past two years by a YouTube user called Mixst311. You can tell the time that was put into this video simply by the quality. This is not your typical grainy YouTube video compilation. The creator of the video took time to find the best footage of NCAA dunkers from both large and small schools. Kudos to Mixst311 for putting together one of the better YouTube videos I've seen in quite a long time. The real question is though, did Mixst311 get the Top 50 NCAA Dunks right?

On a side note, I played against former University of Pittsburg star Julius Paige back in the day in high school. Page is featured at the #6 spot in the video with a left handed throw down. That seems about right from what I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY