In my never ending quest to create the best sports memorabilia blog I can put together, I spent the bulk of my free time (all be it limited) looking for a new blog template for Hoopography. I found some nice templates that I tried out, but I wasn't able to customize any of them. This led me back to the Awesome Inc. template that I've been using since I switched over to Blogger.com from Apple's iWeb blogging service. It's not that I don't like the Awesome Inc. template. It's just that I think it could be better. Mainly, it looks a bit old and is pretty basic.

In an ever changing world, and an even faster changing tech world, the Blogger.com templates are pretty pedestrian. Unfortunately, my basic knowledge of HTML code and limited time means I'm not going to attempt to build a template of my own. For now, I'm going to continue to tweak the Awesome Inc. template until Blogger.com updates its templates. Happy collecting and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY